Thursday, April 17, 2008

World Cat and Net Library

Net Library is helpful if you need to review something at home and you don't have a hardcopy in front of you. I tried searching a fiction book and there were not many at all. I was surprised by this. I was expecting a large availablity of popular fiction titles. It is easy to use. I searched for XP for dummies and was able to browse through it and get information. So I thought that was very helpful especially if I just had a question and the book was not readily available you could look something up right away. :)

World Cat was really different. I had never seen any software like this. I thought it was really neat to be able to see which libraries have materials you are looking for. I was quite surprised to see so many different libraries who had the book I was searching. That was really neat!!

No comments:

Sudoku Fun!!