Monday, March 24, 2008

7 - 1/2 HABITS


What great habits!! It is so important to continue to learn and grow and keep your brain stimulated. I also believe it is win-win to become a mentor. You not only share your knowledge but reinforce what you know!! It is so great to understand what 2.0 is. I kept hearing talk of it but did not understand what it was. I love to learn and explore new things!! Good Luck to Everyone! The easiest one for me is taking responsibility for your learning. I enjoy learning new things as I am still plugging away at my bachelor's degree!! I really can not pinpoint the hardest because I am dedicated to being a lifelong learner and am always looking to learn new things. Possibly the hardest is the toolbox. I don't always use the resources available due to lack of knowledge of them. I should be more assertive in finding resources to assist me.

2 comments:

Kathy Lanzim said...

Waiting to see some photos!!!!

Karla Ivarson said...

I second Kathy's comment--how about some pictures of your loving husband as well as the rest of your fabulous family...

Motorcycle pictures, preferrably.

Sudoku Fun!!